2020 Put away
- Rong Gui, Yue Wang, Yuangen Yao*, Guanghui Cheng
Enhanced logical vibrational resonance in a two-well potential system
Chaos, Solitons & Fractals. 2020 (In press)
- Yuangen Yao⁎, Huiyu Zhang, Haiyou Deng
milRNApredictor: Genome-free prediction of fungi milRNAs by incorporating k-mer scheme and distance-dependent pair potential
Genomics. 2020, 112(3): 2233-2240
- Guanghui Cheng, Weidan Liu, Rong Gui, Yuangen Yao*
Sine-Wiener bounded noise-induced logical stochastic resonance in a two-well potential system
Chaos, Solitons & Fractals. 2020, 131, 109514
- Liang Luo*, Ming Yi
Ergodicity recovery of random walk in heterogeneous disordered media
Chinese Physics B,2020,29(5),050503
2019 Put away
- Liang Luo, Ming Yi
The quenched trap model on the extreme landscape: the rise of sub-diffusion and non-Gaussian diffusion
PHYSICAL REVIEW E, 2019, 100.042136
- Song Mao, Shuai Wang, Haiyou Deng* and Ming Yi*
Effects of Mg2+ on the binding of the CREB/CRE complex: Full-atom molecular dynamics simulations
Chinese Physics B, 2019, Vol. 28(7) , 078701
- Yuangen Yao∗, Chunwei Su, Juan Xiong
Enhancement of weak signal detection in the Hodgkin–Huxley neuron subjected to electromagnetic fluctuation
Physica A.2019, 531, 121734
- Zhongwang Yu , Yuangen Yao , Haiyou Deng* and Ming Yi*
ANDIS: an atomic angle- and distance-dependent statistical potential for protein structure quality assessment
BMC BIOINFORMATICS, 2019, 20:299
- Guanghui Cheng, Rong Gui, Yuangen Yao∗, Ming Yi
Enhancement of temporal regularity and degradation of spatial synchronization induced by cross-correlated sine-Wiener noises in regular and small-world neuronal networks
Physica A. 2019,520, 361–369
2018 Put away
- Yuangen Yao, Jun Ma*.
Signal transmission by autapse with constant or time-periodic coupling intensity in the FitzHugh–Nagumo neuron
Eur. Phys. J. Special Topics. 2018, 227, 757–766.
- Wei Cao, Liang Luo, Ming Yi*, Ya Jia*
A theoretical study on the cross-talk of stress regulatory pathways in root cells
Biophysical Chemistry 240(2018):82-87.
- YanJun Zhang, RuiTao Zhang, HaoJie Sun, Qi Chen, XueDong Yu, Ting Zhang, Ming Yi*, JingXia Liu*.
Copper inhibits hatching of ﬁsh embryos via inducing reactive oxygen species and down-regulating Wnt signaling
Aquatic Toxicology, 2018, 205:156-164.
- Liang Luo and Ming Yi*
Non-Gaussian diffusion in static disordered media
PHYSICAL REVIEW E 97. 2018; 042122.
- Yuangen Yao, Wei Cao, Qiming Pei, Chengzhang Ma*, Ming Yi.
Breakup of spiral wave and order-disorder spatial pattern transition induced by spatially uniform cross-correlated sine-Wiener noises in a regular network of Hodgkin-Huxley neurons
Complexity. 2018; 8793298.
- Yuangen Yao, Lijian Yang, Canjun Wang, Quan Liu, Rong Gui, Juan Xiong, Ming Yi*.
Subthreshold periodic signal detection by bounded noise-induced resonance in the FitzHugh-Nagumo neuron
Complexity. 2018; 5632650.
- Yuangen Yao, Jun Ma*.
Weak periodic signal detection by sine-Wiener-noise-induced resonance in the FitzHugh–Nagumo neuron.
Cognitive Neurodynamics. 2018;
- Yuangen Yao, Chengzhang Ma, Canjun Wang, Ming Yi, Rong Gui*
Detection of sub-threshold periodic signal by multiplicative and additive cross-correlated sine-Wiener noises in the FitzHugh–Nagumo neuron.
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications. 2018; 492, 1247-1256.
- Rong Gui, Zhi-Hong Li, Li-Jun Hu , Guang-Hui Cheng , Quan Liu, Juan Xiong , Ya Jia, and Ming Yi (*)
Noise decomposition algorithm and propagation mechanism in feed-forward gene transcriptional regulatory loop
Chin.Phys.B. 2018;27(2): 028706
- Quan Liu, FengZhen Yu, ZhiHong Li, Juan Xiong, Jianjun Chen(*), Ming Yi
A dual role of extrinsic noise in coupled synthetic clock cells due to a two-steps synchronization mechanism
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications. 2018;10.1016
2017 Put away
- Yuangen Yao, Ming Yi, Dejia Hou*
Coherence resonance induced by cross-correlated sine-Wiener noises in the FitzHugh-Nagumo neurons
International Journal of Modern Physics B. 2017;
- Yuangen Yao, Haiyou Deng, Chengzhang Ma, Ming Yi, Jun Ma*
Impact of bounded noise and rewiring on the formation and instability of spiral waves in a small-world network of Hodgkin-Huxley neurons
PLOS ONE. 2017; 12: e0171273.
- Yuangen Yao, Chengzhang Ma, Haiyou Deng, Quan Liu, Wei Cao, Rong Gui, Tianquan Feng, Ming Yi*
Dynamics and robustness of the cardiac progenitor cell induced pluripotent stem cell network during cell phenotypes transition
IET Systems Biology. 2017; 11: 1-7.
- Yuangen Yao, Haiyou Deng, Ming Yi, Jun Ma*
Impact of bounded noise on the formation and instability of spiral wave in a 2D lattice of neurons
Scientific Reports. 2017; 7: 43151
2016 Put away
- Rong Gui, Quan Liu, Yuangen Yao, Haiyou Deng, Chengzhang Ma, Ya Jia, Ming Yi*
Noise decomposition principle in a coherent feed-forward transcriptional regulatory loop
Front. Physiol. 2016; 7: 600
- Luo Liang*, Yi Ming*
A quenched trap model for non-Gaussian diffusion
Science China-Physics Mechanics & Astronomy. 2016; 59(12):120521
- Yuangen Yao, Chengzhang Ma, Haiyou Deng, Quan Liu, Jiying Zhang and Ming Yi*
PlantMirP: an eﬃcient computational program for the prediction of plant pre-miRNA by incorporating knowledge-based energy features
Molecular BioSystems. 2016;12:3124-3131
- Haiyou Deng, Ya Jia*, Yang Zhang*
3DRobot: Automated Generation of Diverse and Well-packed Protein Structure Decoys
Bioinformatics. 2016; 32(3): 378-387
- Haiyou Deng, Quan Liu, Wei Cao, Rong Gui, Chengzhang Ma, Ming Yi, Yuangen Yao*
qiRNApredictor: a novel computational program for the prediction of qiRNAs in neurospora crassa
PLoS ONE. 2016; 11(7): e0159487
2015 Put away
- Yan Li, Xiaofei Zhang, Ming Yi*, Yanyan, Liu
Link prediction for the gene regulatory network
Acta Mathematica Scientia, 2015; 35(5): 1018-1024
2014 Put away
- Jianqiang Sun, Ming Yi*, Lijian Yang, Wenbin Wei, Yiming Ding, Ya Jia*
Enhancement of tunability of MAPK cascade due to coexistence of processive and distributive phosphorylation mechanisms
Biophysical journal. 2014; 106, 1215–1226
- Yongkai Li, Ming Yi*, Xiufen Zou*
The linear interplay of intrinsic and extrinsic noises ensures a high accuracy of cell fate selection in budding yeast
Scientific Reports. 2014; 4:5764.