- Song Mao, Shuai Wang, Haiyou Deng* and Ming Yi*
Effects of Mg2+ on the binding of the CREB/CRE complex: Full-atom molecular dynamics simulations
Chinese Physics B, 2019, Vol. 28(7) , 078701
- Yuangen Yao∗, Chunwei Su, Juan Xiong
Enhancement of weak signal detection in the Hodgkin–Huxley neuron subjected to electromagnetic fluctuation
Physica A.2019, 531, 121734
- Zhongwang Yu , Yuangen Yao , Haiyou Deng* and Ming Yi*
ANDIS: an atomic angle- and distance-dependent statistical potential for protein structure quality assessment
BMC BIOINFORMATICS, 2019, 20:299
- Guanghui Cheng, Rong Gui, Yuangen Yao∗
Enhancement of temporal regularity and degradation of spatial synchronization induced by cross-correlated sine-Wiener noises in regular and small-world neuronal networks
Physica A. 2019,520, 361–369
- Yuangen Yao, Jun Ma*.
Signal transmission by autapse with constant or time-periodic coupling intensity in the FitzHugh–Nagumo neuron
Eur. Phys. J. Special Topics. 2018, 227, 757–766.
- Wei Cao, Liang Luo, Ming Yi*, Ya Jia*
A theoretical study on the cross-talk of stress regulatory pathways in root cells
Biophysical Chemistry 240(2018):82-87.
- YanJun Zhang, RuiTao Zhang, HaoJie Sun, Qi Chen, XueDong Yu, Ting Zhang, Ming Yi*, JingXia Liu*.
Copper inhibits hatching of ﬁsh embryos via inducing reactive oxygen species and down-regulating Wnt signaling
Aquatic Toxicology, 2018, 205:156-164.
- Liang Luo and Ming Yi*
Non-Gaussian diffusion in static disordered media
PHYSICAL REVIEW E 97. 2018; 042122.
- Yuangen Yao, Wei Cao, Qiming Pei, Chengzhang Ma*, Ming Yi.
Breakup of spiral wave and order-disorder spatial pattern transition induced by spatially uniform cross-correlated sine-Wiener noises in a regular network of Hodgkin-Huxley neurons
Complexity. 2018; 8793298.
- Yuangen Yao, Lijian Yang, Canjun Wang, Quan Liu, Rong Gui, Juan Xiong, Ming Yi*.
Subthreshold periodic signal detection by bounded noise-induced resonance in the FitzHugh-Nagumo neuron
Complexity. 2018; 5632650.
- Yuangen Yao, Jun Ma*.
Weak periodic signal detection by sine-Wiener-noise-induced resonance in the FitzHugh–Nagumo neuron.
Cognitive Neurodynamics. 2018; 12(3):1-7.
- Yuangen Yao, Chengzhang Ma, Canjun Wang, Ming Yi, Rong Gui*
Detection of sub-threshold periodic signal by multiplicative and additive cross-correlated sine-Wiener noises in the FitzHugh–Nagumo neuron.
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications. 2018; 492, 1247-1256.
- Rong Gui, Zhi-Hong Li, Li-Jun Hu , Guang-Hui Cheng , Quan Liu, Juan Xiong , Ya Jia, and Ming Yi (*)
Noise decomposition algorithm and propagation mechanism in feed-forward gene transcriptional regulatory loop
Chin.Phys.B. 2018;27(2): 028706
- Quan Liu, FengZhen Yu, ZhiHong Li, Juan Xiong, Jianjun Chen(*), Ming Yi
A dual role of extrinsic noise in coupled synthetic clock cells due to a two-steps synchronization mechanism
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications. 2018;10.1016
- Yuangen Yao , Rong Gui, Quan Liu , Ming Yi, Haiyou Deng
Diverse effects of distance cutoff and residue interval on the performance of distance-dependent atom-pair potential in protein structure prediction
BMC Bioinformatics. 2017; 18:542
- Yuangen Yao, Haiyou Deng, Ming Yi, Jun Ma*
Impact of bounded noise on the formation and instability of spiral wave in a 2D lattice of neurons
Scientific Reports. 2017; 7: 43151
- Yuangen Yao, Chengzhang Ma, Haiyou Deng, Quan Liu, Wei Cao, Rong Gui, Tianquan Feng, Ming Yi*
Dynamics and robustness of the cardiac progenitor cell induced pluripotent stem cell network during cell phenotypes transition
IET Systems Biology. 2017; 11: 1-7.
- Yuangen Yao, Haiyou Deng, Chengzhang Ma, Ming Yi, Jun Ma*
Impact of bounded noise and rewiring on the formation and instability of spiral waves in a small-world network of Hodgkin-Huxley neurons
PLOS ONE. 2017; 12: e0171273.
- Wenbiao Zhang, Ming Yi*
Sturm-Liouville problem and numerical method of fractional diffusion equation on fractals
Advances in Difference Equations, 2016; 217
- Haiyou Deng, Quan Liu, Wei Cao, Rong Gui, Chengzhang Ma, Ming Yi, Yuangen Yao*
qiRNApredictor: a novel computational program for the prediction of qiRNAs in neurospora crassa
PLoS ONE. 2016; 11(7): e0159487
- Haiyou Deng, Ya Jia*, Yang Zhang*
3DRobot: Automated Generation of Diverse and Well-packed Protein Structure Decoys
Bioinformatics. 2016; 32(3): 378-387
- Yuangen Yao, Chengzhang Ma, Haiyou Deng, Quan Liu, Jiying Zhang and Ming Yi*
PlantMirP: an eﬃcient computational program for the prediction of plant pre-miRNA by incorporating knowledge-based energy features
Molecular BioSystems. 2016;12:3124-3131
- Luo Liang*, Yi Ming*
A quenched trap model for non-Gaussian diffusion
Science China-Physics Mechanics & Astronomy. 2016; 59(12):120521
- Wenlong, Li, Ming Yi*, Xiufen Zou*
Mathematical modeling reveals the mechanisms of feedforward regulation in cell fate decisions inbudding yeast
Quantitative Biology, 2015; 3(2): 55-68
- Yuangen Yao, Lili Ma, Qiong Jia, Wankun Deng, Zexian Liu, Yuanwei Zhang, Jian Ren, Yu Xue, Haibo Jia* and Qing Yang*
Systematic characterization of small RNAome during zebrafish early developmental stages
BMC Genomics, 2014; 15:117
- Yongkai Li, Ming Yi*, Xiufen Zou*
The linear interplay of intrinsic and extrinsic noises ensures a high accuracy of cell fate selection in budding yeast
Scientific Reports. 2014; 4:5764.